NEW – How to Create LinkedIn Articles

By  |  10 Comments

Linkedin has recently changed it’s look and menu system.
In this tutorial we show you how to access and publish articles. One of the most powerful communications tools LinkedIn offers is this “article”. It’s very much like a Blog. Watch this video to see how to access and publish. changed it’s look recently. Here’s an update on how to write a LinkedIn article. ENJOY & USE IT!

Reblogged 1 week ago from www.youtube.com

10 Comments

1. Jawad Jahid

September 13, 2017 at 8:09 pm

That tag option is no more available, I reckon!

2. Andrea Samadi

September 13, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Did you see how to add a tag? I've been going crazy trying to be sure I have done it right, since I noticed the tag section disappeared like you mention. Great video! Is this Peterborough, Ontario? #alwayscanadian!

3. Scott Marker

September 13, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Trying to tag on LinkedIn article, #John Doe or @John Doe, #Blogging or @Blogging? Let me know. Thanks

4. Stephanie Carmen

September 13, 2017 at 8:59 pm

I've had problems with changing font size…please advise.

5. Valarie Knight

September 13, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Almost helpful, thanks! If you had shown WHERE you clicked to open up the box to post the article, it would have made this article, helpful.

6. The Video Box

September 13, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Can anyone help with this. I am using the new Linkedin system (as of today 10 march 2017) and I am having a huge problem with a long form post. LinkedIn doesn't like either my grammar or my formatting. I can not over ride that. Even when I publish, my visitors will see lots of a red and green words put there by Linkedin. I can not over ride that and make it all back text. Any ideas out there? Many thanks

7. Rita Carey

September 13, 2017 at 9:46 pm

hOW MANY WORDS CAN BE IN ARTICLES? I HAD TROUBLE POSTING – RECEIVED MULTIPLE MESSAGES THAT THE ARTICLE WAS TOO LONG EVEN WHEN I CONTINUED TO SHORTEN IT? MAXIMUM LENGTH?

8. TopFelya

September 13, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Sofie please tell me how to post in Airlines & Aviation ?

9. TopFelya

September 13, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Very helpful

10. John Scott

September 13, 2017 at 11:02 pm

I spent 20 mins trying to work out why I couldn't post articles any more. This video was very helpful – thanks!